Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Gagan Gulati, MD
Dr. Mohammad Rahman, MD
Dr. Zakir Choudhury, PA-C
Meet Our Doctors
REMOTE VISION TEST
RiteCare Medical offering DMV vision test remotely via TELEMEDICINE APPS.
RITECARE MEDICAL OFFICE OFFERING
Telehealth service is available via our Telehealth
Schedule time : (Monday-Friday)(10 am-4 pm)
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 5:00PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM – 4:00 PM|
We accept new patient. Our front desk are more than happy to assist you with everything, including changing primary care doctor. We have optimum paper works to make your visit hassle free.
On referral you can see our visiting specialist doctors, who make scheduled visit to RiteCare Medical Office.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM -5:00 PM|
Why Choose Us
The RiteCare Clinic is equipped with the latest medical technology. Keeping patient safety in mind, it offers proper and comprehensive diagnosis by specialist physicians.
Patients trust doctors with their lives and wellbeing. They need to have confidence that doctors are competent in their field and abide by high ethical standards. Our duty is to protect this public interest. By keeping up-to-date registers of qualified doctors.
Emergency support vital to health care. The goal of emergency support is to either provide treatment to those in need of urgent medical care, with the goal of satisfactorily treating the presenting conditions for timely removal of the patient to the next point of definitive care.
Published on: 01 Jan 2022
Ritecare Medical Office P.C located at 85-38 168th Pl, Jamaica, NY 11432 seeks a full-time IT and Computer System Administrator.
Key knowledge and skills
- Must have Bachelors degree in Computer Science and 3 years of experience in Software development
- Good verbal communication skills in Bengali, Urdu, and Hindi.
- Analyze business, data processing problems, user requirements, procedures, etc.
- Review computer system capabilities, and research tools, create and maintain Database of Clients and websites, implement SEO and promote marketing
- Create & maintain desktop and mobile apps for patient appointments, medical records, Billing, telemedicine, etc.
- Communicate and assists the patients and other employees in Bangla, Hindi, and Urdu
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address: